I’ve created this guide for people who have these questions running through their mind:
• How much money do I really need to setup a woodworking workshop?
• Is my space too small for a functional workshop?
• What is the bare minimum tools I need to create basic wood projects?
• How do I avoid bad quality tools that will just crap out on me in the first year?
• How good is good enough? Do I need to go ultra-high end to ensure a long-lasting tool?
• Is buying used tools a bad idea?
• What are the critical factors to setup a proper workshop?
small basement workshop? garage workshop?
After 20 years of woodworking and coaching others… I’ve seen enough to know:
These questions are the biggest roadblocks woodworkers face today...